"TearS" just for YOU

I like the word "TearS"..it start v T..for u Thousand..and end v S..for me Sharon
I cry for the time that you were almost mine, I cry for the memories I've left behind, I cry for the pain, the lost, the old the new, I cry for the times I thought I had you..i cry every single seconds cause of you !!


Never make someone a priority when all you are an option for them...It’s not up to me anymore. If you want me in your life, you’ll find your way to put me there...
I will chase you around for a while; but there’s going to be one day when I’m going to stop, I will get over you..

I feel sorry for the boy who broke my heart, because one day, he’re going to wake up and realize that he lose a girl who love him much..</3

Every night I talk to the stars pretending they’re you. Sadly, they’re too much like you – far away and they never answer my questions.....

I will forget the risk, take the fall...
If it’s meant to be, it’s worth it all...


No comments:

Post a Comment