SimplePost




There are those times when i feel like nothing could possible go my way, i look outside and feel that is no way the world is still spinning when you were happy once. I try so hard to get past the emptiness that feel within my soul but know that nothing is ever going to be the same. 


I hate knowing that the one persons so special to me doesn't feel even a fraction of the emotion that seep from me, and i wish that there was a way to tell him, and not fear losing the relationship between us. 

Well, I just want to tell you that do not make our forgiveness for you as a joke. Stop doing nonsense things and consciousness what you have done to your lover all around you.

You sure will reap what you sow..not now but in your future days 

Between, yesterday i get a sad news that your grandmum is pass away cause of tumor :'( Although the time been with her not saying longer, but her mercy already imprinted in my mind, cheers for your family n I quiet worrying about your parents since they treat me really so good. 
Anywhere must stay strong and popo Rest In peace :)






No comments:

Post a Comment