I'm Sorry



I really had a sleepless night, moving here and there on my bed and thinking about what happen to my might. I least expected it, I experienced the worst headache ever, all I could hear was my heart beating much faster. So I'm writing this for u cause I feel really bad, thinking about the time I treat you makes me really sad. I'm sorry for all that I've caused you and I regret the things I've done.

I feel bad now, cause I tore your world apart, and now all I can think about is how I hurt-ed you. I crazy for finding back all our conversations last year, it makes me smile sweet in my heart when keep reading back.These tears that run down my cheek are filled with sadness, because I miss the time and now I know it will never work :( The thought of you makes me smile, and I know our relationship was real.

I know that you didn't deserve to be hurt like that, and you will find someone who will love you and treat you right, they will make you happy. For now, sorry is just a word, but for what it's worth I am very sorry for you last time. You caused me pains too but and I'm really confused about everything. I wont forget the time be with you. Hope to hear from you...


This letter i write last month..but i have no change to give you.. 
Nvm~all is pass..just keep it in my heart :)..wish u all the best,pig =]


No comments:

Post a Comment